About Me

My photo
Manhattan, Kansas, United States
I'm a 33 year old woman finding her own way in life, while being a mother of almost 7 yr old girl Angel, going to college full-time and working as many hours as i can to get by. I've lived in Kansas all my life growing up in SW and now living in The ne corner for 12 years. My ex is a medically-disabled/retired OIF/OEF veteran (TBI,PTSD) and my daughter is topping the scales on height and knowledge of her age. I'm just along for the ride sometimes :)

Friday, June 1, 2012

I'm tired....

I'm tired of always being strong. Of putting myself and my wants and needs at the bottom of the list. Of having to cry in the shower. Of making excuses why my husband backed out of yet another event or promise. Of tiptoeing around emotions. Of being yelled at and told how stupid and fat I am. Of having to choose between my husband andy family. Of having holidays ruined or just ignored. Of feeling anxious or scared whenever he's around. Of being jealous of happy couples. Of wondering what it would feel like to be loved or in love. Of not being important. Of living my life for everyone else's needs. Of putting on a happy face and saying "everything's fine". Because its not.

No comments:

Post a Comment