About Me

My photo
Manhattan, Kansas, United States
I'm a 33 year old woman finding her own way in life, while being a mother of almost 7 yr old girl Angel, going to college full-time and working as many hours as i can to get by. I've lived in Kansas all my life growing up in SW and now living in The ne corner for 12 years. My ex is a medically-disabled/retired OIF/OEF veteran (TBI,PTSD) and my daughter is topping the scales on height and knowledge of her age. I'm just along for the ride sometimes :)

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sidetracked by Life...

I realize I haven't written in a looong time (heck, I only made it to Day 4 of the 30-day challenge!) but there have been many many changes lately. I'll give you the short run-down and elaborate later.
1) I finally quit my job effective July 8th. phew.... MUCH stress relieved.
2) My daughter has turned 5 and started Kindergarten!!!
3) I have gone back to college!!! (YIKES)
4) In 24 days, we will be making a family trip to Walt Disney World!
I have lots of homework, cleaning, arranging, and packing over the next month. A wedding weekend, a quick trip to Colorado (Pike's Peak for my mom's would-be 50th wedding anniversary), and the Disney trip -- I've got too much going on in a 30-day span, on top of everyday household/homework chores. But I can do it!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment