About Me

My photo
Manhattan, Kansas, United States
I'm a 33 year old woman finding her own way in life, while being a mother of almost 7 yr old girl Angel, going to college full-time and working as many hours as i can to get by. I've lived in Kansas all my life growing up in SW and now living in The ne corner for 12 years. My ex is a medically-disabled/retired OIF/OEF veteran (TBI,PTSD) and my daughter is topping the scales on height and knowledge of her age. I'm just along for the ride sometimes :)

Monday, August 23, 2010

Scenery: Farm Life

Hey all!... My daughter's photo is a contender in Thrifty Fun's newsletter contest.

The picture is of my Angel riding in the back of Gramma's pickup, helping her older cousins grab bales of straw hay. :)

You have to logon to vote (it's free, and the thrifty/frugal tips are awesome)

Thanks everyone!!


Scenery: Farm Life

No comments:

Post a Comment